About Ivy Screens
Driven by our desire to deliver sustainable solutions and to ‘green up’ city centres, our Green Screens have been developed to provide instant coverage, air purification and bio-diversity.
Ivy Screens bring the proven benefits of Living Wall systems to the construction and events industries – delivering a great combination of aesthetics, performance, sustainability and value.
Traditional wood-panel hoardings can be unsightly and tend to be discarded as waste at the end of each project. Scotscape’s Reusable Ivy Screens system offers an instant, effective, elegant and sustainable solution. The modular system is supplied fully planted and complete with standardised fixings and irrigation that can be joined module-by-module to create a secure boundary around the site.
Ivy screens are also ideal to incorporate in domestic gardens, creating attractive fencing and vertical greening whilst offering a host of benefits listed below.
We provide a complete service, including design, supply, installation and maintenance, with options to purchase or hire the system. We are also able to remove a system from a completed site, relocating it to a new site, anywhere in the UK.
Ivy Screen Benefits
- Provide a sustainable, reusable screening solution for the construction and events industries
- Create an attractive alternative solution to conventional hoardings in the construction industry
- Provide instant greening for sites, on a short, medium or long term basis
- No waste disposal – at the end of a project, Living Hoardings can simply be relocated to another site or recycled
- Modular system – panels link together to create security boundaries around sites
- Absorb dust and airborne pollutants – 23m² of ivy screen absorbs fine dust particles equivalent to a city tree, ideal for minimising the impacts on the environment during construction
- Create an acoustic barrier, reducing construction noise
- Require no on-site water supply or power
- Reduce risk of graffiti
- Cost-effective solution – no need to maintain or store when not in use
- Promotional signage can be incorporated on ‘unplanted’ panels
- May be purchased outright or hired for the duration of the project